Saturday, May 22, 2010

Love...




The month of February was not just another month
March followed and the courtship too
April blossomed and so did love
And then two years flew past
Now in May...
You wanted to end the odyssey.

The clock struck twelve
No sleep
One
Mind is buzzing
Two am
I felt like I lost someone
Cried myself out to sleep

You said you dont need me anymore
You don't like me
It hit me hard and that hurts!
I was a scared little kid
Who never wanted to get caught up in the mess!
You pulled me in
And now you cut me down.

The moment I thought everything is perfect
You cut in and said 'It's all over'
And when you left
The part of my heart
That was beating out for you
Bled so much
And I'm in pain.
And I feel so hollow.
I'm falling down like a wingless bird
Left alone in the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment